Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's a Baby!




I had my 20 week-ish ultrasound.  We found out were are having a little GIRL!  We were both a little surprised as we assumed we were destined for a boy.  Either way, we are excited.  I'm just glad to know there is actually a baby in there.



This me at about 19 weeks.  Don't worry,  I have doubled in size the last two weeks and running has become less than enjoyable.

6 comments:

  1. You are so tiny, and so cute! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Whenever we go clothes shopping I automatically look at girl stuff......Then I remind myself I have 2 boys. You look so cute:) I hope you come visit before then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute. And congrats on a baby GIRL!
    So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where? I don't see the baby bump?! But it is reassuring when you have that ultrasound and hear the heartbeat and see a baby. I"m so glad Ryker will have someone to date! And I will have a girl to shop for, because people aren't kidding when they say 10% of the store is boy clothes and the rest is girl stuff. You should go buy yourself one cute pink thing now. Congrats!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider I'm blogging when I read our family's blogs. I didn't realize you were blogging again. You look wonderful! I'm so excited to hug that baby bump in a few days. We love you.

    ReplyDelete