Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spring Time Adventures

Chris and I managed to have some fun during Spring despite its absence. We kicked off Spring with a trip to St. George with our fun friends Cory and Tara. We hiked in Zions including Angels Landing. I am not ashamed to admit that I chickened out half way up.



I celebrated my 25th annual birthday. It was awesome with a more than awesome dinner at Francks.


Chris and I took a trip out to the Boston-New Hampshire-Maine area. We visited the Point Elizabeth lighthouse in Maine and Chris ate Maine lobster. We had a fun trip but are glad we don't have to go back anytime soon.



Chris rode in the Iron Horse Classic in Durango, CO with his buddy Cory. Tara and I did not make it up to the finish line because they closed the road. After a few swear words on Tara's part, a couple of diet cokes, and a 5 hour wait in a parking lot, we finally met up with our husbands at the finish line.


Chris and I went on a trip to So-Cal and took a last minute trip to Disneyland with Chris' brother's family and Chris' Dad. It ended up being the highlight of our trip, especially since it had been 20 years since my last visit. (see those lovely blue shoes I am wearing...they are the Devil's shoes and should never be worn in Disneyland).


Chris especially loves Disneyland for their cream cheese pretzels. He gobbled down three of them during our one-day visit.


So, as a surprise for Future Father's Day, I made Chris homemade cream cheese pretzels. They were pretty tasty but I would rather have an excuse to go to Disneyland to get them.


We just returned from a fun-filled weekend at the Bailey family reunion and have a lot more Summer time adventures up our sleeves. Maybe I will be better about blogging them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a fun summer so far!
    You need to put a get together with us in your schedule :)

    ReplyDelete