Sunday, August 1, 2010

Memorial Day in Moab

Chris and I went down to Price for Memorial Day weekend and made a day trip to Moab while we were down that way. We hiked to Delicate Arch and Double O Arch. Actually, we ran most of the trails rather than hiked unless I complained because Chris thought it would be fun that way. Running actually bought us more time to see more arches so I can't complain too much. This was Chris's first time to Moab and mine that I can remember.

Delicate Arch was alot bigger than I thought. That is me under there if you can't tell.


Chris has always wanted to see petroglyphs or pictographs...whatever they are.


This is the Landscape Arch on the way to Double O Arch.

This is Double O Arch. That is Chris on top of it. I decided to stay below. Someone had to take the picture right ?!?


Chris stopped a falling rock with his superhuman strength. :)

And so did I.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures...fun day. And then I enjoyed having you the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete