Alison, here is that after picture you were looking for....
Speaking of marathons, we celebrated our one year anniversary. Yay! We spent the weekend up at Stein Eriksen Lodge and oh was it marvelous. We had a great meal at the Glitretind restaurant at Stein. It was one of the best meals we have ever had. We had the most amazing pumpkin apple soup for an appetizer. The best part...it was free. Oh and let's not forget the banana foster and creme brule at brunch :)
We went to Park City Mountain Resort and rode the alpine coaster. It went a lot faster than it has in the past and I admit I was a more scared than I was excited. I bet Chris would say the same thing. We also went on a drive up the Mirror Lake Highway. This looks like a Christmas picture even though its the middle of October. We made sure to stop at the Samak Smokehouse to buy some jerky for the trip.
The concierge sent up a complementary box of chocolates for our anniversary. They were a bit fancy but yummy. Chris also had the concierge bring me a dozen roses. How sweet!
I love reading your blog. I especially love how you love each other. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete